You know sweatpants?
In Australia we call them trakky-dacks.
im starting to think you aussies are just fucking with us
we actually aren’t and that’s the horrendous part.
i’m laughing so hard at this picture
Captain America | The Avengers & The Avengers: Age of Ultron
He’s always holding that freaking belt buckle it’s almost like he doesn’t know what else to do with his hands
Free! x Pokemon (Click the images for larger size).
Story of Haruka and Feebas
Haruka met Feebas when he was young. He finally evolved when Haru is Grade 12, but he was too big to stay at home. In the end, Haru decided to let him live in the sea. Milotic was very sad that he can’t stay with Haru and take a bath with him life before. So Haru stopped by sea everyday to see him.
finishing a series but still being attached to the story and its characters
- Insightful and unbiased—INTPs stay out of gossip but are able to decipher the underlying motives quite easily.
- Reluctant to mingle and chat but enjoy discussing new theoretical ideas with co-workers they consider equal to themselves
- Cautious and suspicious of other people’s motives
- Prefer working alone and dislike sharing ideas with “untested” colleagues
- Very uncomfortable with expressing emotions or being around people who are expressing them—INTPs do not really know what they are supposed to do in such situations.
- Enjoy solving riddles and noticing patterns